Thursday, September 17, 2009

Believe it. There are spirits!

The family took a walk every evening after dinner. That night, upon returning to their house, the two young children went up the stairs to their room.
"Stop there!" the father ordered. The children obeyed but turned their faces to the father in askance.
"There's someone at the top of the staircase. Let him pass first." the father continued.
"But there's no one there," one of the children protested.
"Never mind. You can go on now," the father informed them. And they went on and just like most children of those days, did not enquire further on the matter.

It was only when I was big enough to wander around searching for the truth into such psychic and spiritual matters that my father told me that he had the ability to see spirits in the darkness of the night.

Yes, one of the two children in the above true story was me. My father told me that he could see the figures in the dark and that was not the only time. And it was true that such warnings to stop had taken place many times.

Later, one of my uncles, Ong Keng Thoe, told me how my father, at the time a young boy, had run out of the house, leaping over the dining table, a feat which is unbelievable if he had not seen it with his own eyes. It seemed that he had run in fear of a spirit he had seen.

Since then, I had contiuously looked out for evidences of spirits. In an earlier posting I had written about the Malay boy who was possessed by a spirit as he waited for his friends in front of a temple.

At present I am still practising meditation to open up my chakras, especially my third eye. However, the practice is difficult as I have to start the practice each morning at half past three. I have not made much progress as it is extremely difficult to be awake at such a time especially when I usually go to bed only after eleven o'clock at night. Nevertheless, I have a relative who has been able, after more than two years of constant practice, to open his third eye and see things most of us are not privileged to see. I shall write about him in a future posting.

At present I am also looking for opportunities to confirm or disprove that circles of light, otherwise not visible, seen in photographs taken with a flash, are indications of the existence of spirits.

Well, if you have similar experiences to prove or disprove existence of spirits, you are welcome to write to me (my email is given in this blog) or make comments in the comments section. If you wish I will publish what you have written under your own name.

No comments:

Post a Comment