Saturday, July 11, 2009

Have fun with with your children.


The Art of Living (SP) Centre at No. 12, 3rd Floor (The nearest building in the picture, above Coway.) Jalan Pahlawan, Taman Lagenda Indah, 08000 Sungai Petani, Kedah, where the following events took place.


Food was not all that important although there was plenty of tasty food for all.


The company of all these people is important. The people is everything.


Just by being there was part of the fun. After all happiness and laughter are so infectious! Just watch and see.


When the games began, children were the first to venture across even those big dangerous bamboos.


Don't worry! There's always daddy's to lend a helping hand.


Careful now. That's the thrill! "Worried, yet, I want to have the fun. Let's do it!"


That was my first dance. And who was there to waltz me to paradise? My daddy with me and your mom with you, of course!


No more young ones as partners. Never mind. Let's just join in the fun.


So much happiness dancing the night away.


"Hey! Where has my partner gone to? Oh! There you're. Come on! I know you cannot dance, mom but the fun's in the action."


Wow! The young ones got a ride.


"Come on, daddy! Come on, mummy! Let's do it!"


Little children watching from the side were also caught up in the joy of the evening.


Even this little baby got a dose of the happiness.


"Oh! mommy. That's one moment I'll never forget my whole life through."


"Why do they have to stop, daddy?" "Well, girl, life's like this. Never mind,girl. Happiness is always there in our hearts. Everyday can be a celebration if we want it to be so. Together; mommy, daddy, your brothers, your sisters and you; we'll make it happen."

No comments:

Post a Comment