Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Experiences from those who benefited from using coconut oil.

At the hill, after our hike, Grace asked me about my experiences in consuming coconut oil. Well, that was a tough question as I have always been healthy. For the last thirty years doctors have not been able to earn a cent from me!

Oh, no! I forgot that I did see a doctor twice a few years ago. The first time, about six years ago, it was due to my being stung by bees during the process of trying to drive them away with smoke and fire. They chased me right into my house. I was stung in numerous places, even in embarrassing parts in my loose underwear! Oh, my God! What if that thing were to…… I just would not want to imagine the consequences. So, as fast as I decently could, I went to a doctor. He gave me a jab and some medicine. Before I left, he reminded me of the seriousness of the problem and warned me that should I feel faint or dizzy I should rush to the hospital immediately. That warning left me even more worried. Living in a house all by myself, how was I to drive to the hospital when I was dizzy. (See how important your better half is to you?)

Then there was the time, I needed to check my eyes as specks of something were swimming across my sight. Looks like nothing an optician can do. So, I did see two doctors after all but not due to poor health.

I tarry too long from the topic. Alright, let us see what coconut benefit I have experienced beside still maintaining my health.

I once saw a patch of sparse hair on the top left hind slope of my head. I applied coconut oil to it besides rubbing it onto the rest of my hair after each hair wash. That area hardly looks sparse any longer, after approximately three months.

A friend of mine, Steven, told me he takes a tablespoon of virgin coconut oil each day. Immediately after the first time, there was no more constipation and waste just slipped out so easily. With a grateful smile, he delights in its wonder.

Another woman friend told me she no longer catches cold as easily as before she drinks virgin coconut oil a tablespoon each time twice a day.

A person with toothache could resort to two possible solutions. One was to coat the mouth and teeth with coconut oil or if there is no coconut oil around, use Listerine, an antiseptic mouth wash.

I once had swollen infected gums in my mouth at night. For sure effect, I gargled my mouth with about two tablespoons of pure Listerine, rinsed the mouth with tap water and coat the teeth and mouth with coconut oil. Next morning the swelling had gone!

There was this lady with some kind of skin problem. Itching a lot, she would rub her back and her legs against the sharp edges of doors and furniture. I noticed that one day and brought some coconut oil for her to apply onto her skin. Her skin has improved and the itch has apparently gone.

Perhaps you have been taking coconut oil for another purpose. Do share with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment