Thursday, May 13, 2010

Experiences with low blood pressure.

Most of us have heard about high blood pressure but few may have come across low blood pressure. The accounts I have heard about this type of blood pressure are interesting.

There was this man who would take naps in the afternoon. There were times when he found difficulty waking up from the naps. About one and a half hours after he had fallen asleep he became aware that it was time to get up again but it was not possible. The following is an account of what happened to a man with low blood pressure.

"I was aware of having sufficient rest. I wanted to be awake but that was not possible. It was as though my soul has left this body and it has not returned. I was alive yet unable to move. Fortunately, a neighbour's lawn-mower rumbled with power as it went over the grass as this ruckus got my soul to rush back so that I could awaken from my nap."

That man talked about the soul leaving the body as he napped. That was not his only impression. There was also a lady who told me the same thing. She told me about a method of cleansing her body through the anus. According to her, it was a good method as it helped prevent constant occurrence of cold and weakness but there was a side effect. It makes makes her blood pressure go down and that is when she would have naps when she found difficulty awaking. According to her, it was as though her soul had left her body and her body could not awaken without the soul's presence. To have the soul return to her body, there had to be some kind of disturbance nearby such as the loud barking of her dog.

During our discussion of her predicament, I had suggested that she was one of those women who really needed a husband, someone nearby to help her at such times. After a;;, it is not every time that her dog would bark at the right moment. She told me that was not a good solution as having a husband would bring along problems that could be worst. (I shall tell you the types of problems she visualised in another posting.) Well, if that is the case for her, she could turn to an alarm clock adjusted to startle her soul to rush back to the body in panic of losing it perhaps at a certain time. At that, she smilingly agreed that could be an acceptable solution.

I am still interested in the soul. I believe it exists but there is so little knowledge on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment