Monday, October 03, 2011

As cost rises, preventing cancer is the best option.

"Cancer Costs Becoming Unsustainable" is what I read on my own blog under the heading 'In the news' provided by the Free Dictionary.

According to the news article, about 12 million people are diagnosed with cancer each year, and the cost of treating cancer is becoming unaffordable. To me. that is good news, although I am no doctor.

Have you noticed that it is when things get rough that we get tougher. The guy who never exercise thinks of starting on it only when he falls sick. Never earlier! It takes sickness to get people to think of their health, to think of exercise. So, if cancer becomes unaffordable to try and cure, people would start paying attention to preventive steps. As for me, exercise is essential to me as I do not wish to live as a sickly man dependent on anyone.

It has been known for a good number of years the possible causes of cancer; one of the most important being our own immune system. And with the internet, knowledge on the type of nutrients and activities essential to a good immune system is available at all times. So, what is there to prevent us from searching for knowledge on nutrients such as vitamin C, E and beta carotene (vitamin A), vitamin B12, chromium, zinc, vitamin D, calcium, potassium, selenium, magnesium, glutathione,coenzyme Q-10 and calciferous vegetables as well as friuts that can help our immune system prevent cancer.

I have also read a book in which an Australian doctor used green papayas and papaya leaves to overcome cancer. I eat at least three raw young papaya leaves each day and I must add that I have not been sick, not even with the cold for a long, long time. I have also read of sprouts giving new life to our cells. And there is this book, 'The One Minute Cure' which uses 'hydrogen peroxide', my present interest, to cure cancer. The knowledge is there in the internet. Of course, we have to be cautious in searching for information on the internet but we can find out from people who have taken it whether what was written can be relied on.

With costs so high and the cure getting unaffordable and so not so easily within reach, people will be more willing to search for knowledge to help themselves. So this high cost may be a blessing in disguise.

No comments:

Post a Comment