Saturday, January 02, 2010

When humans crave for power, sensitive issues are nuggets to them.

In a dream I saw God and He told me too many people on planet Earth are playing God and instilling fear and nonsensical stuff into people even when they know the truth. He said that what he had heard about Malaysia and the use of the word 'Allah' is most disturbing. These people are really confused about him, he said.

"Did I not send Jesus down to Earth to teach them about me?" he asked.
I agreed that that was what the Christians and the Muslims profess as I know that they accepted Jesus as the first of the prophets.

"Did I not send Muhammad to remind the people about me?" he enquired.
"Yes, you did and they created a religion and called it Islam." I told Him.

"Islam or Christianity, what's the difference? Am I not still the same God?" he demanded.

"Yes, God. Of course, you are God, the one and only." I told him.

"Then what is this I heard about their fighting over a word to refer to me." He was really annoyed. "What's a name but just a word. How can the minds of some of my followers not be able to understand that? Furthermore, if the Muslims want to refer to me as Allah, why not allow the Christians to do the same? After all, are they not talking about the same God, me?" God said, indignation clearly expressed on his face.

"Yeah. In fact, there is this Muslim who does not want another religion to use it because the word Allah refers to the one and only God," I told Him.

"Isn't that ridiculous when the Christian God of Jesus is myself too. Why must I be given two names just because humans created two religions? After all, as my prophet Muhammad had said, Jesus is the first of the prophet and he himself is the last. Are these people trying to say that Muhammad was wrong, that Jesus's God is different from Muhammad's God?" God shook his head in disgust.

"There are Muslims who claim that the word 'Allah' can only be used for the Muslim religion," I told Him.

"What nonsence!" he exclaimed. "Do such people not have the knowledge that the word 'Allah' is the combination of two words and in Arabia and Egypt it just means god. In fact, the Arab Muslims, Arab Christians and the Jews have been using the word 'Allah' for centuries and they had no problem with it. These people who say that there is a problem with Christians using the word has an agenda of their own. I don't like it when people use a word which refers to me to achieve their own miserable human goals." God was unhappy.

"You know, there are knowledgeable Muslims who have told these people that the word 'Allah' has been used to refer to god years before Islam and Christianity came into the world. Those people would listen to them. But unfortunately, I think, the knowledgeable ones are the minority." Hearing that, God shook his head.

"In fact, there was this Christian Father who told the court that the term 'Allah' had been used by Christians in this region for about 400 years." I continued.

"And they took it to court, right? The High Court handed down a decision to allow them to use the word to refer to me, right?" He questioned.

"Yes." but they were not happy with the decision." I explained.

"Well, if a court had made a decision, the leaders of the community must respect the court's decision. Even if they disagree, they must go back to the court and not show contempt of the decision made."

"Oh, yes! There was this so-called leader who criticised and questioned the judgement. He justified his criticism with the saying that the judge was merely a human being.And being a human being, he cannot be 100% impartial." I told Him.

"Of course, the judges are human beings but they are learned beings put there by the leaders themselves. So, in time to come, everyone who loses a case would show the same contempt of a judgement by using the same reason, that the judges are human beings and therefore cannot be 100% impartial. I created every human with a mind to think correctly, you know? If we are not going to respect our judges and the court, what is the purpose of having them. Are you people going backwards to the days when might is right?" God asked.

"Yes, my God. Looks like that is what is going to happen. When people craze for power they would use any means to influence others to their warped way of thinking. According to Malaysia Kini, an online survey was done and it looks like the pro-government blogs are trying to use this issue to blacken the Muslims of the opposition parties. And I believe they are willing to stoop to conquer as the stakes are high and this issue looks like a very sensitive and promising one for changing the tides of political fortunes. Please God, help us all," I had to appeal.

No comments:

Post a Comment