Tuesday, August 07, 2012

A beautiful dumbo betta.








Here is another beautiful fish I wish to share with all of you. It is more towards the purple colour with places more red than purple.

It is so lively as you can see from the video I have uploaded for everyone to enjoy. And those huge pectorals are so clearly obvious due to its size and whiteness. I really wish to have it in my blog as I myself would soon lose the opportunity to appreciate its beauty when I have to sell it.

It is slightly past three months old now and with the more than hundred fish I have, I have to let some go. Furthermore, the more I breed these lovely betta splendens the more I hope to achieve with them. And to be able to do that I have to continue breeding them even though space constraints and time limit do not allow me such a pleasure. Well, I will just have to go the distance and find out how far I can reach.


In the meantime it is my pride and pleasure to enjoy my beauties with all of you. Looking at them, I have no alternative but to realise what a wonderfully beautiful world ours is.

No comments:

Post a Comment